September 30, 2018
Pada 2, Sutra 27
Tasya saptadhaa praata-bhoomih prajnaac
In the final stage one’s wisdom insight is sevenfold.
Unfortunately Rishi Patanjali does not describe or explain what the sevenfold wisdom insight is.
One must consult Rishi Vyaasa and others who explain the sevenfold wisdom insight as:
1. We realize that the source of all wisdom is within which spells the end of seeking knowledge outside of ourselves.
2. Attachments and aversions disappear, and with that also pain leading to right reflection.
3. In Samadhi sense of separation disappears. Oneness is attained with no desire to gain anything new.
4. Nishkama Karma , we are no longer the doer and hence no desire to do anything personally.
5. The subconsciousness is quelled and the mind one-pointed. There is no more sorrow.
6. The Citta Vrittis totally fall away. Untainted intelligence is reached and the consciousness integrated. There is no more fear.
7. Pure Self-illumined Consciousness. Direct Knowledge of the Self and integration of the Atman/Purusa.
The Spiritual Journey is one from the self to the Self, and from the alone to the All-One. It is the greatest and grandest adventure, an inward one that opens our eyes to Truth.
Our Recent Posts
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali translated by Yogi Kalinath - Chapter 3, Verse 55
July 5, 2020
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali translated by Yogi Kalinath - Chapter 3, Verse 54
June 28, 2020
Yoga Sutras of Patanjali translated by Yogi Kalinath - Chapter 3, Verse 53
June 21, 2020